dear diary,
Those policemen are so stupid, they are so stupid until they ate up their own evidence.They are of no hope in arresting me. Although it was right under their noses, they were stupid enough to eat it. I killed Patrick with a leg of a lamb, which was eaten by the policeman. How stupid is that. I did not intend to kill Patrick at first,it was all because of that woman which Patick was keeping outside. Now coming to thik about it, it wasn't a bad idea after all. Now i can slack at home the whole day without being bothered by that syupid Patrick. When he came home, i saw he was very tired n decided to make supper for him. But he said no. He then said he wanted a divorce... I was furious. When he refused to let me get him supper again, I got very mad, and picked up the leg of the lamb and swung it at his head, killing him instantly. Anyway, it was all his fault. How could he just leave me for another woman just like that? Serve him right. The baby will also be unharmed this way. But before the policeman come, i must calm down n not get agitated
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was not really badly written but I think that the baby is still in a dire sate as without a father, it is a disadvantage as he/she may get teased in schools. I also don't think that Mary Maloney was glad that her husband died cause it was just a rash action that cause her to do that
ReplyDeleteYou did an awesome job! I became really freaked out when I was reading your entry. You described it so well I almost thought you were Mary maloney! I was so afraid that you would kill me! You described her anger and her happiness of being able to escape Scott-free very well. The way what happened was also included and I thought that it was very good as it shows the build up of what had happened and how the evnts took place. Great job dude.
ReplyDelete